24) "I’ve been to dozens of Tea Party rallies. I’ve given at least a half a dozen or more speeches. I have not yet to find the first racist comment or the first person who approaches me from a racist perspective. I will speak very clearly here. Racism is a part of a lot of things in our country. Good people are the predominant fact of our country. I simply don’t get it. There are good...
Sorry, but no list of quotes from black conservatives is complete without an entry by Mychal Massie. Here's one: "Monday, January 21, 2013, was a black day for America. It was a black day for America because over 90 percent of an entire population group swooned and cheered as Obama was inaugurated, not because he was qualified or because he epitomized American exceptionalism or that he even believed in American exceptionalism — rather they cheered him based on his being black. Adding insult to injury, because it was January 21st we were forced to endure the comparison of a mendacious and pernicious Neo-Leninist who sees in America none of the values that the late Dr. King saw, the man whom we traditionally recognize that day."
25) "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders." -- Larry Elder
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago