If it were in all ways equal with a marriage, then it would be a marriage and there would be no need for court cases. The law if identity, you know. Facts are tricky things. It's not a marriage, unless marriage is redefined. That's why, as I've written below in another response, you must equivocate on the definition of marriage to call same-sex unions marriages. They not.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago