Lol, this is such a tired argument. They have equal access to marriage. They are not asking for that, they are asking for a redefinition of marriage, which is what the OP stated. There is no right to an institution that does not exist. Which is why you have to create the institution by equivocating on the definition of marriage, while at the same time implicitly redefining it. This subtlety is lost on the average citizen whose training in reason and logic is woefully incomplete.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago