You've missed the boat z. Carney didn't even have an answer...at all. He took no position, or he didn't know their position. He's either ignorant or afraid to express a controversial conviction. That said, who cares what other countries say, Israel calls Jerusalem it's capital, and they're the ones who get to decide that.
In an amazing, protracted exchange, White House press secretary Jay Carney refused to state the administration's view on whether the capital of Israel is Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
The fact that this would be such a difficult question for the administration's spokesman speaks volumes about the Obama campaign's ignorance of and/or discomfort with all topics pertaining to our strongest mideast ally, Israel.
Jewish voters who supported the President in 2008 should take note.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago