You've missed the boat z. Carney didn't even have an answer...at all. He took no position, or he didn't know their position. He's either ignorant or afraid to express a controversial conviction. That said, who cares what other countries say, Israel calls Jerusalem it's capital, and they're the ones who get to decide that.
In an amazing, protracted exchange, White House press secretary Jay Carney refused to state the administration's view on whether the capital of Israel is Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
The fact that this would be such a difficult question for the administration's spokesman speaks volumes about the Obama campaign's ignorance of and/or discomfort with all topics pertaining to our strongest mideast ally, Israel.
Jewish voters who supported the President in 2008 should take note.
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago