You've missed the boat z. Carney didn't even have an answer...at all. He took no position, or he didn't know their position. He's either ignorant or afraid to express a controversial conviction. That said, who cares what other countries say, Israel calls Jerusalem it's capital, and they're the ones who get to decide that.
In an amazing, protracted exchange, White House press secretary Jay Carney refused to state the administration's view on whether the capital of Israel is Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
The fact that this would be such a difficult question for the administration's spokesman speaks volumes about the Obama campaign's ignorance of and/or discomfort with all topics pertaining to our strongest mideast ally, Israel.
Jewish voters who supported the President in 2008 should take note.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 18 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago