Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Yeah, unfortunately for RFJ Jr. good people will be opposed to evil ideas, and evil people if they really believe those ideas.
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago