Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
"Conservatives adamantly believe Dems are cool with the murder little babies, turn the country into a socialist democracy, and criminalize those who believe marriage is a natural kind that only exists between a man and a woman." -------- There, fixed it for you RGR.
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago