Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Obama does not worry about the middle-class. He wants the fiscal cliff because he wants tax increases across all stratospheres of the public; and then he wants to blame Republicans for it. He has praised the Clinton era tax code, so why is it such an evil thing now that it's what's at the bottom of the cliff? In his eyes, it's not evil, but he's a manipulative little twit that morons who believe tripe like you've posted got him re-elected.
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 22 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago