It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
"It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years." They aren't that different. One is a neocon, another a typical run of the mill liberal and the last one a Cultural Marxist. All of them subscribe to the neocon nonsense known as the "propositional nation". It figures that neocon Jacoby would love this idiocy.
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago