From what we have learned of this man since he was killed, it is clear that he was extremely courageous. He stole into Benghazi in April 2011 on a cargo ship to serve as chief US liaison officer to the rebel forces fighting Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi. He did the business of the US government in makeshift offices and moved from...
D%ck Cheney for one, Jay. Surely you haven't forgotten the time on Meet the Press when Cheney held up the NYT after a question by Russert over the claims about Saddam and WMDs just before the invasion? Cheney went on to say the claim was reported in the Times. What Cheney didn't tell was that this claim was based on lies told by Judith Miller, now a Fox News contributor. Funny how that works. Neocons not only get away with lies that get Americans killed and wounded but get promoted with a hefty increase in pay. And to think, Jay, you fools fell for this load of BS.
As he suffocated to death at the US Consulate in Benghazi on the 11th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the US, did US Ambassador Christopher Stevens understand why he and his fellow Americans were being murdered?
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago