From what we have learned of this man since he was killed, it is clear that he was extremely courageous. He stole into Benghazi in April 2011 on a cargo ship to serve as chief US liaison officer to the rebel forces fighting Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi. He did the business of the US government in makeshift offices and moved from...
D%ck Cheney for one, Jay. Surely you haven't forgotten the time on Meet the Press when Cheney held up the NYT after a question by Russert over the claims about Saddam and WMDs just before the invasion? Cheney went on to say the claim was reported in the Times. What Cheney didn't tell was that this claim was based on lies told by Judith Miller, now a Fox News contributor. Funny how that works. Neocons not only get away with lies that get Americans killed and wounded but get promoted with a hefty increase in pay. And to think, Jay, you fools fell for this load of BS.
As he suffocated to death at the US Consulate in Benghazi on the 11th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the US, did US Ambassador Christopher Stevens understand why he and his fellow Americans were being murdered?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago