As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
I wonder if Towery includes his former boss, Newt Gingrich, a part of the GOP establishment? He should as he is one of the worst. Simply removing the GOP establishment won't do anything by itself as long as the neocons are allowed to remain as it is their policies of "big government conservatism" at home and interventionism abroad that has brought the GOP to this sorry state of affairs.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 4 hours ago