“They want Iran to go back to what it was...
In response to:
It's been a while since I've seen Scheuer. I'll have to do a search to see what you refer to regarding Africa. I wouldn't be surprised to see that brigade I wrote about above winds up over there. Eric Margolis also has an interesting take on these matters. Yes, the US is primarily a naval power and any cutbacks of actual strength should hit them and the marines last. I'd seriously consider bringing back the AAC and disbanding the AF to save money.
In an interview published today in Al-Ahram, a state-run Egyptian newspaper, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Iran is already a nuclear state but has no interest in attacking Israel because the weapons are “defensive.” On the second day of his trip to Egypt, Ahmadinejad warned against an Israeli preemptive strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, saying such a strike would result in severe consequences for the “Zionists.” Ahmadinejad continued on to say that “from now on the world should treat Iran as a nuclear state” and addressed Iran’s latest technological advancements:
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 58 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago