The stonewalling of the House Oversight Committee investigation into Operation Fast and Furious has officially moved from the Obama Justice Department to the Obama White House. Chairman Darrell Issa requested an interview with White House national security director of North American Kevin O'Reilly last fall. The reason for the request? During a July 26, 2011 committee hearing, former Special Agent in Charge of the ATF Phoenix Field Division Bill Newell admitted to being in contact with O'Reilly in the White House about Fast and Furious. Emails also show the two were in contact. Newell wrote to O'Reilly on multiple...
In response to:
Sounds like "Wag the Dog"
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago