I don’t like to spend much time commenting on media bias. But every so often I find an example that cries out for attention.
In previous posts, I’ve discussed this slanted AP story on poverty, the Brian Ross Tea Party slur, this example of implicit bias by USA Today, and a Reuters report on job creation and so-called stimulus.
And I’ve also commented on a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago