I don’t like to spend much time commenting on media bias. But every so often I find an example that cries out for attention.
In previous posts, I’ve discussed this slanted AP story on poverty, the Brian Ross Tea Party slur, this example of implicit bias by USA Today, and a Reuters report on job creation and so-called stimulus.
And I’ve also commented on a
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago