But have Washington politicians really reduced the deficit by $2.5 trillion? "They have not," answered budget guru Patrick Knudsen of the conservative Heritage Foundation. "They have put in place some...
in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price Thank everyone http://al.ly/3JF http://al.ly/3JF http://al.ly/3JF ¦\_?????_/¦ ¦ ¦\|/ ¦ ? ? ¦—?— ¦? ?---? ?¦/|\ ¦ ?—? / ?—-?————-?? ?¦ ¦? ?-—————-?
In his State of the Union speech, President Barack Obama proclaimed, "Over the last few years, both parties have worked together to reduce the deficit by more than $2.5 trillion." It's a claim that the president makes frequently -- along with the notion that having done all that heavy lifting, Washington now needs to find a trifling extra $1.5 trillion in spending cuts or tax increases to end the nation's debt problems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago