But have Washington politicians really reduced the deficit by $2.5 trillion? "They have not," answered budget guru Patrick Knudsen of the conservative Heritage Foundation. "They have put in place some...
in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price Thank everyone http://al.ly/3JF http://al.ly/3JF http://al.ly/3JF ¦\_?????_/¦ ¦ ¦\|/ ¦ ? ? ¦—?— ¦? ?---? ?¦/|\ ¦ ?—? / ?—-?————-?? ?¦ ¦? ?-—————-?
In his State of the Union speech, President Barack Obama proclaimed, "Over the last few years, both parties have worked together to reduce the deficit by more than $2.5 trillion." It's a claim that the president makes frequently -- along with the notion that having done all that heavy lifting, Washington now needs to find a trifling extra $1.5 trillion in spending cuts or tax increases to end the nation's debt problems.
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago