Throughout today's House Oversight Committee hearings on possible contempt charges for Attorney General Eric Holder, Democrat members repeatedly asserted and imtimated that the deadly gun-running program had originated under the previous administration. Their clear aim was to muddy the waters on who is ultimately culpable for this blood-stained travesty, to suggest that Republicans are engaged in a shameless partisan witch hunt, and to feed the pliant mainstream media a handy alternate narrative as they begin to cover the controversy. Katie documented why this variant of "Blame Bush!" isn't remotely applicable to Fast & Furious in her book, and...
Thank you Botticelli for posting these articles. I appreciate that they are from different sources. There are many many more of the same on the internet. I appreciate the fact that you are sharing the other side of the coin. I have always been of firm belief that there are two sides of every situation. I have always felt it's important to research things (and if it's political - to research it in an unbiased way). Nobody ever really wants to know the truth anymore, they only want to know the truth that fits their beliefs. This I find to be very sad. You can go ahead and call me names like lefty or liberal. But the truth of the matter is that there are a few sides to this story. Just getting one side is not getting the whole picture.
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago