'Civil Rights' are those created by the passage of such Constitutional Amendments, as the 14th Amendment. They were Give by man and thus can be similarly revoked , by man. The first 10 Amendments, to our Constitutional, were determined to be 'God Given' Rights, merely Guaranteed, by the Constitution and, as such, are Irrevocable, by any act of the Legislature.
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago