'Civil Rights' are those created by the passage of such Constitutional Amendments, as the 14th Amendment. They were Give by man and thus can be similarly revoked , by man. The first 10 Amendments, to our Constitutional, were determined to be 'God Given' Rights, merely Guaranteed, by the Constitution and, as such, are Irrevocable, by any act of the Legislature.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago