'Civil Rights' are those created by the passage of such Constitutional Amendments, as the 14th Amendment. They were Give by man and thus can be similarly revoked , by man. The first 10 Amendments, to our Constitutional, were determined to be 'God Given' Rights, merely Guaranteed, by the Constitution and, as such, are Irrevocable, by any act of the Legislature.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 6 hours ago