POLITICO'S JIM VANDEHEI: "We just posted an item about the media's reaction. Not a shocker here, Wolf Blitzer saying it was a grand slam; Chuck Todd saying that Michelle Obama owned this convention in a way no speaker owned the convention in Tampa, and David Gergen on CNN said if they have two more nights like this they could probably break this race open. The mainstream media tends to be quite smitten with the Obamas so I don't know if we should over interpret it but there's no doubt that's sort of how all the taste makers in media as...
In response to:
The "cult of personality" is alive and well in the USA. What used to be the exclusive purview of communist "paradises" such as North Korea and the USSR is now mainstream here in the USA. Our so-called "mainstream media" is so smitten with the o'bama and the first wookie that they all feel "tingles up their legs when thinking about their "dear leader".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 14 hours ago