POLITICO'S JIM VANDEHEI: "We just posted an item about the media's reaction. Not a shocker here, Wolf Blitzer saying it was a grand slam; Chuck Todd saying that Michelle Obama owned this convention in a way no speaker owned the convention in Tampa, and David Gergen on CNN said if they have two more nights like this they could probably break this race open. The mainstream media tends to be quite smitten with the Obamas so I don't know if we should over interpret it but there's no doubt that's sort of how all the taste makers in media as...
In response to:
The "cult of personality" is alive and well in the USA. What used to be the exclusive purview of communist "paradises" such as North Korea and the USSR is now mainstream here in the USA. Our so-called "mainstream media" is so smitten with the o'bama and the first wookie that they all feel "tingles up their legs when thinking about their "dear leader".
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014