If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
It's laughable to see harry reid criticize romney for not "opening up" his records while his boss o'bama spends millions of dollars in an attempt to keep his records sealed. The British National archive has a copy of the o'bama's kenyan "certificate of live birth"; let's see the o'bama wriggle out of this one . . .
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago