Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
O'Reilly talks over guests only when they avoid answering the question and start editorializing.
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago