Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
Murdock did it because he could hire Roger Ailes and present a cable channel that filled a very large unserved audience. This was a result of Ailes success marketing the Rush Limbaugh shows. Get real, he did it for money and it was a brilliant move. Read some of his own newspapers if you want to see that he is just another media type bent on making money. He serves all kinds of audiences and readers. He is not some kind of Conservative media saviour
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago