Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
Murdock did it because he could hire Roger Ailes and present a cable channel that filled a very large unserved audience. This was a result of Ailes success marketing the Rush Limbaugh shows. Get real, he did it for money and it was a brilliant move. Read some of his own newspapers if you want to see that he is just another media type bent on making money. He serves all kinds of audiences and readers. He is not some kind of Conservative media saviour
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago