The IRS issued regulations last week announcing that the cheapest insurance plan under Obamacare will cost a family of five $20,000 per year by 2016. That estimate is based on choosing the plan offering the least benefits, the bronze plan. Government employees with their heavily subsidized healthcare and those who haven't been able to afford health insurance the last few years are in for a rude awakening when they realize how much health insurance for the private sector has increased over the last few years, especially due to Obamacare. Low-income Americans making barely over minimum wage are bitterly discovering how...
Dear Loyal democrat? I make $79,500 annually. My husband makes about $66,000 annually. Are we considered rich to you? We have two children, pay for daycare, mortgage, have 2 toyota cars my out of pocket maxiumum just went from $4,000/annually to $10,000/annually thanks to Obama care. My co-pays went from $25/visit to $40/visit. My boss (who only employees 6 people), has to pay $1,100/month for my coverage instead of $785/month. We pay about 30% of our income in taxes, etc. after deductions. The payroll tax just caused us to lose $200/month in income effective Jan. 1, 2013. Rich people are not effected by Obama care. Middle class citizens trying to save for their retirement and childrens college are being affected by Obamacare!
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago