I wrote a lot about Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell back in 2011 when a Grand Jury issued a report showing the man had killed a woman and snipped the spinal cords of at least seven-full term healthy and viable babies after birth, making millions of dollars over the years. Gosnell worked late night hours in unsanitary conditions and hired staff without medical credentials to administer labor inducing drugs to women. Gosnell's medical license was revoked in 2010 and he was named in at least 46-medical-malpractice suits. Gosnell specifically targeted poor and minority women at his dirty, illegal and unsanitary...
I had 1st daughter early at 7.5 months. She was puny and only 4 lbs. However, she was no less of a baby than her little sister born later at 8lbs full term. My little 4 lb fighter could breast feed on day one, breath without any assitance, didn't need the heat lamp, and went home with me 4 days later, less than the 5 lb rule they had in place because she was so healthy and viable. Point is, many of these later term murders are with perfectly viable, wonderful gifts from God. It is so saddening that these moms cannot see it and are eager to destroy a life.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 7 hours ago