I wrote a lot about Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell back in 2011 when a Grand Jury issued a report showing the man had killed a woman and snipped the spinal cords of at least seven-full term healthy and viable babies after birth, making millions of dollars over the years. Gosnell worked late night hours in unsanitary conditions and hired staff without medical credentials to administer labor inducing drugs to women. Gosnell's medical license was revoked in 2010 and he was named in at least 46-medical-malpractice suits. Gosnell specifically targeted poor and minority women at his dirty, illegal and unsanitary...
I had 1st daughter early at 7.5 months. She was puny and only 4 lbs. However, she was no less of a baby than her little sister born later at 8lbs full term. My little 4 lb fighter could breast feed on day one, breath without any assitance, didn't need the heat lamp, and went home with me 4 days later, less than the 5 lb rule they had in place because she was so healthy and viable. Point is, many of these later term murders are with perfectly viable, wonderful gifts from God. It is so saddening that these moms cannot see it and are eager to destroy a life.
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago