Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
Depending on the type of BK you are filing, wither liquidation or reorganization, I think the author is referring to the stricter limits on BK which appear to be affecting the poor filers. I believe that many BK rules which were already in force are now being enforced under the Obama administration for recent BK filers. Although I don't think they should target the poor, this is the 1 thing B.O. is doing right. Our country should have been tough on Bk filers all along. Too many people live beyond their means, rack up debt, then file BK. Enough with it. It hurts everyone. When they default on their credit cards, the good guys get fees and interest rate hikes. We should go back to debtors prison.
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago