DagNabbit....He gave two speeches in one day. One to a Palestinian sympathizing audience and one to a Israeli sympathizing audience. Do some research. Both speeches actually conflicted eachother because BO had to "evolve" his viewpoint for whichever way the wind in the audience blew. The cheering crowd is a small minority Pro-Palenstine group that he spoke to.
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago