DagNabbit....He gave two speeches in one day. One to a Palestinian sympathizing audience and one to a Israeli sympathizing audience. Do some research. Both speeches actually conflicted eachother because BO had to "evolve" his viewpoint for whichever way the wind in the audience blew. The cheering crowd is a small minority Pro-Palenstine group that he spoke to.
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago