In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
In the recent taped interview with Jeremiah Wright it appeared he was saying Obama is still a muslim and he only coached him about Christianity..He also inferred that Obama had Bin Laden assassinated because he knew too much (about Obama)...I definitely think this applies to Ghaddifi...I s nowthink it is time to listen to the tape and to listen to Jeremiah Wright...Maybe he understand God has damned America by allowing Obama to rule us...
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago