Was Villaraigosa living in an alternate universe at the DNC, too? When the Democrats held a voice vote to modify the platform, undoing the omission of God and Jerusalem, chaos among the delegates ensued. It was clear to anyone watching that a 2/3 majority was not reached, even after three votes were held. After the first vote the chairman began to say, “In the opinion of the…” then he realized ‘hey, wait a minute, that wasn’t a majority’ and proceeded to finish his sentence, “let me do that again.” He did. The same thing happened and he just...
With 99.9 % of the BLUE BLOOD dems voted out by the FAR LEFT radicals ...there is NO party there left to speak of ...no wonder the response to the mayor....YOU GET WHAT YOU VOTE FOR.....only thing is ...they did not want this to be EXPOSED until AFTER this Novembers' election.Now IF the reasonable left in the dem party (voters I mean )& the independents SEE THROUGH this path we are headed down ,there is NO WAY to reelect a radical thinking "rewriter" of our history & "transformer" of this ONCE great nation into a socialist utopia that they desire.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago