Was Villaraigosa living in an alternate universe at the DNC, too? When the Democrats held a voice vote to modify the platform, undoing the omission of God and Jerusalem, chaos among the delegates ensued. It was clear to anyone watching that a 2/3 majority was not reached, even after three votes were held. After the first vote the chairman began to say, “In the opinion of the…” then he realized ‘hey, wait a minute, that wasn’t a majority’ and proceeded to finish his sentence, “let me do that again.” He did. The same thing happened and he just...
With 99.9 % of the BLUE BLOOD dems voted out by the FAR LEFT radicals ...there is NO party there left to speak of ...no wonder the response to the mayor....YOU GET WHAT YOU VOTE FOR.....only thing is ...they did not want this to be EXPOSED until AFTER this Novembers' election.Now IF the reasonable left in the dem party (voters I mean )& the independents SEE THROUGH this path we are headed down ,there is NO WAY to reelect a radical thinking "rewriter" of our history & "transformer" of this ONCE great nation into a socialist utopia that they desire.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago