Was Villaraigosa living in an alternate universe at the DNC, too? When the Democrats held a voice vote to modify the platform, undoing the omission of God and Jerusalem, chaos among the delegates ensued. It was clear to anyone watching that a 2/3 majority was not reached, even after three votes were held. After the first vote the chairman began to say, “In the opinion of the…” then he realized ‘hey, wait a minute, that wasn’t a majority’ and proceeded to finish his sentence, “let me do that again.” He did. The same thing happened and he just...
With 99.9 % of the BLUE BLOOD dems voted out by the FAR LEFT radicals ...there is NO party there left to speak of ...no wonder the response to the mayor....YOU GET WHAT YOU VOTE FOR.....only thing is ...they did not want this to be EXPOSED until AFTER this Novembers' election.Now IF the reasonable left in the dem party (voters I mean )& the independents SEE THROUGH this path we are headed down ,there is NO WAY to reelect a radical thinking "rewriter" of our history & "transformer" of this ONCE great nation into a socialist utopia that they desire.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 9 hours ago