1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
It reminded me of Biden last night and how he said he was faithful to his church's teaching that conception begins at birth, but that he felt he couldn't force his opinion on others. Taken to it's logical conclusion it means he could say that he believes in equal rights for women, but that's just an opinion and he wouldn't force it on others. He doesn't believe in anything except the hive mind that makes up progressivism. Conform and comply: resistance is futile.
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 12 hours ago