In response to:
Lest I be accused of using code words, let me be clear. Not only do welfare recipients (not moochers) demand that I give them my hard earned money, they demand that I do so with a smile on my face and that I not denounce them as thieves. I don't agree with Ayn Rand theologically, but no one but an fascist, liberal minion could read Atlas Shrugged right now and not see the parallels.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago