In response to:
Lest I be accused of using code words, let me be clear. Not only do welfare recipients (not moochers) demand that I give them my hard earned money, they demand that I do so with a smile on my face and that I not denounce them as thieves. I don't agree with Ayn Rand theologically, but no one but an fascist, liberal minion could read Atlas Shrugged right now and not see the parallels.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago