In response to:
Lest I be accused of using code words, let me be clear. Not only do welfare recipients (not moochers) demand that I give them my hard earned money, they demand that I do so with a smile on my face and that I not denounce them as thieves. I don't agree with Ayn Rand theologically, but no one but an fascist, liberal minion could read Atlas Shrugged right now and not see the parallels.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago