In response to:
Lest I be accused of using code words, let me be clear. Not only do welfare recipients (not moochers) demand that I give them my hard earned money, they demand that I do so with a smile on my face and that I not denounce them as thieves. I don't agree with Ayn Rand theologically, but no one but an fascist, liberal minion could read Atlas Shrugged right now and not see the parallels.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago