In response to:
Lest I be accused of using code words, let me be clear. Not only do welfare recipients (not moochers) demand that I give them my hard earned money, they demand that I do so with a smile on my face and that I not denounce them as thieves. I don't agree with Ayn Rand theologically, but no one but an fascist, liberal minion could read Atlas Shrugged right now and not see the parallels.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 8 hours ago