Domino's founder Tom Monaghan, assisted by the Thomas More Law Center, litigated successfully to be exempted from the onerous ObamaCare contraception/abortifacient mandate. Some judges, obviously, understand it's all about freedom of conscience, as this video from AUL so cogently explains:
Religious freedom means that I believe that any fetus has a right to life. Forcing me to pay for birth control and abortions is making me violate my beliefs. For years I was told what two consenting adults is no ones business but theirs. Now you are trying to force the financial responsibility on me. How about if every woman on government-mandated birth control had to wear a sign stating as much and the male taxpayers could have sex-on-demand, even with a perfect stranger? He has to pay for it, why can't he use it? Go back to high school and take Civics 101. Your intrepretation of the law is ignorant and uninformed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 8 hours ago