Domino's founder Tom Monaghan, assisted by the Thomas More Law Center, litigated successfully to be exempted from the onerous ObamaCare contraception/abortifacient mandate. Some judges, obviously, understand it's all about freedom of conscience, as this video from AUL so cogently explains:
Religious freedom means that I believe that any fetus has a right to life. Forcing me to pay for birth control and abortions is making me violate my beliefs. For years I was told what two consenting adults is no ones business but theirs. Now you are trying to force the financial responsibility on me. How about if every woman on government-mandated birth control had to wear a sign stating as much and the male taxpayers could have sex-on-demand, even with a perfect stranger? He has to pay for it, why can't he use it? Go back to high school and take Civics 101. Your intrepretation of the law is ignorant and uninformed.
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago