Domino's founder Tom Monaghan, assisted by the Thomas More Law Center, litigated successfully to be exempted from the onerous ObamaCare contraception/abortifacient mandate. Some judges, obviously, understand it's all about freedom of conscience, as this video from AUL so cogently explains:
Basic liberal pablum. "You work hard and earn a good living because you have a work ethic. I have no job because I am lazy and rely on the government. You can buy nice things and I can't. That's not fair!! I demand that you let me live within your income so I voted for Obama!" Anyone who is a functional illiterate is not entitled to more than minimum wage (and not at $15.00/hr) unless he has a skilled trade that can produce the kind of work that creates that kind of cash flow. I guess that pretty much leaves out the New York Twinkies bakers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 5 hours ago