Domino's founder Tom Monaghan, assisted by the Thomas More Law Center, litigated successfully to be exempted from the onerous ObamaCare contraception/abortifacient mandate. Some judges, obviously, understand it's all about freedom of conscience, as this video from AUL so cogently explains:
Basic liberal pablum. "You work hard and earn a good living because you have a work ethic. I have no job because I am lazy and rely on the government. You can buy nice things and I can't. That's not fair!! I demand that you let me live within your income so I voted for Obama!" Anyone who is a functional illiterate is not entitled to more than minimum wage (and not at $15.00/hr) unless he has a skilled trade that can produce the kind of work that creates that kind of cash flow. I guess that pretty much leaves out the New York Twinkies bakers.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago