Domino's founder Tom Monaghan, assisted by the Thomas More Law Center, litigated successfully to be exempted from the onerous ObamaCare contraception/abortifacient mandate. Some judges, obviously, understand it's all about freedom of conscience, as this video from AUL so cogently explains:
Basic liberal pablum. "You work hard and earn a good living because you have a work ethic. I have no job because I am lazy and rely on the government. You can buy nice things and I can't. That's not fair!! I demand that you let me live within your income so I voted for Obama!" Anyone who is a functional illiterate is not entitled to more than minimum wage (and not at $15.00/hr) unless he has a skilled trade that can produce the kind of work that creates that kind of cash flow. I guess that pretty much leaves out the New York Twinkies bakers.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014