By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Ad-hominem attacks are not legitimate debate tactics. What does Fox News have to do with this story? I don't have cable. I don't watch Fox News. I get my info from a variety of sources from Mother Jones to National Review. You'll have to come up with something other than "Rahhhhh (parrot sound) Fox News." " Rahhhhhh Koch Bros." I believe that a journalist such as Gregory whom supports restrictive gun laws should be the first to follow them. A picture would have sufficed. It is ILLEGAL to possess that magazine in the District of Columbia. David Gregory is at the vanguard pushing restrictive gun laws. He got caught in a net he himself helped fashion. I hope they throw the book at him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago