By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Ad-hominem attacks are not legitimate debate tactics. What does Fox News have to do with this story? I don't have cable. I don't watch Fox News. I get my info from a variety of sources from Mother Jones to National Review. You'll have to come up with something other than "Rahhhhh (parrot sound) Fox News." " Rahhhhhh Koch Bros." I believe that a journalist such as Gregory whom supports restrictive gun laws should be the first to follow them. A picture would have sufficed. It is ILLEGAL to possess that magazine in the District of Columbia. David Gregory is at the vanguard pushing restrictive gun laws. He got caught in a net he himself helped fashion. I hope they throw the book at him.
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 4 hours ago