Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist Wrote: 14 minutes ago (12:10 PM) "How about, for starters, we repeal the idiot amendments that specifically prohibit the BATF from doing just that ?!? cf. the Daily Show, 1/16 - 1/17" a comedy show as a news source?!? How about, for starters, we stop letting Dead Terrorists named Achmed roam the United States with impunity? TSA agents are letting them be smuggled around in suitcases?!? cf. The Jeff Dunham special.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago