Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist Wrote: 14 minutes ago (12:10 PM) "How about, for starters, we repeal the idiot amendments that specifically prohibit the BATF from doing just that ?!? cf. the Daily Show, 1/16 - 1/17" a comedy show as a news source?!? How about, for starters, we stop letting Dead Terrorists named Achmed roam the United States with impunity? TSA agents are letting them be smuggled around in suitcases?!? cf. The Jeff Dunham special.
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 4 hours ago