Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist Wrote: 14 minutes ago (12:10 PM) "How about, for starters, we repeal the idiot amendments that specifically prohibit the BATF from doing just that ?!? cf. the Daily Show, 1/16 - 1/17" a comedy show as a news source?!? How about, for starters, we stop letting Dead Terrorists named Achmed roam the United States with impunity? TSA agents are letting them be smuggled around in suitcases?!? cf. The Jeff Dunham special.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago