I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Bro, you don't even know me. Making blanket statements about people you've never met is the MO of liberals. I've voted in every election since casting my first vote for Reagan. I don't have to agree with anyone 100%. I am getting sick and tired of Republicans either caving right away (illegal immigration) or putting up a token fight, then caving when the heat gets turned up. If a Republican is going to vote with democrats, I'm not wasting my time or vote supporting him/her. When enough of us walk away, they'll find there way back.
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago