I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Bro, you don't even know me. Making blanket statements about people you've never met is the MO of liberals. I've voted in every election since casting my first vote for Reagan. I don't have to agree with anyone 100%. I am getting sick and tired of Republicans either caving right away (illegal immigration) or putting up a token fight, then caving when the heat gets turned up. If a Republican is going to vote with democrats, I'm not wasting my time or vote supporting him/her. When enough of us walk away, they'll find there way back.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago