I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Bro, you don't even know me. Making blanket statements about people you've never met is the MO of liberals. I've voted in every election since casting my first vote for Reagan. I don't have to agree with anyone 100%. I am getting sick and tired of Republicans either caving right away (illegal immigration) or putting up a token fight, then caving when the heat gets turned up. If a Republican is going to vote with democrats, I'm not wasting my time or vote supporting him/her. When enough of us walk away, they'll find there way back.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago