I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Y'all run who you want. I held my nose and voted for McCain, then Romney. If the Republican party caves on its conservative base in a hare-brained attempt to win over illegals, the lazy, and the gun haters, I see no reason to support them. I'll keep an eye out and when you start running conservatives again, I'll be back. BTW, to those who say not voting for the RINO du jour is like a vote for the democrat, I disagree. Continuing to support Republicans whom trip over each other to accommodate democrats is wasting your vote IMO. At this point, it's like deciding which is better; the Crips or the Bloods.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 9 hours ago