I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Y'all run who you want. I held my nose and voted for McCain, then Romney. If the Republican party caves on its conservative base in a hare-brained attempt to win over illegals, the lazy, and the gun haters, I see no reason to support them. I'll keep an eye out and when you start running conservatives again, I'll be back. BTW, to those who say not voting for the RINO du jour is like a vote for the democrat, I disagree. Continuing to support Republicans whom trip over each other to accommodate democrats is wasting your vote IMO. At this point, it's like deciding which is better; the Crips or the Bloods.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014