I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Y'all run who you want. I held my nose and voted for McCain, then Romney. If the Republican party caves on its conservative base in a hare-brained attempt to win over illegals, the lazy, and the gun haters, I see no reason to support them. I'll keep an eye out and when you start running conservatives again, I'll be back. BTW, to those who say not voting for the RINO du jour is like a vote for the democrat, I disagree. Continuing to support Republicans whom trip over each other to accommodate democrats is wasting your vote IMO. At this point, it's like deciding which is better; the Crips or the Bloods.
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago