I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Y'all run who you want. I held my nose and voted for McCain, then Romney. If the Republican party caves on its conservative base in a hare-brained attempt to win over illegals, the lazy, and the gun haters, I see no reason to support them. I'll keep an eye out and when you start running conservatives again, I'll be back. BTW, to those who say not voting for the RINO du jour is like a vote for the democrat, I disagree. Continuing to support Republicans whom trip over each other to accommodate democrats is wasting your vote IMO. At this point, it's like deciding which is better; the Crips or the Bloods.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago