I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Y'all run who you want. I held my nose and voted for McCain, then Romney. If the Republican party caves on its conservative base in a hare-brained attempt to win over illegals, the lazy, and the gun haters, I see no reason to support them. I'll keep an eye out and when you start running conservatives again, I'll be back. BTW, to those who say not voting for the RINO du jour is like a vote for the democrat, I disagree. Continuing to support Republicans whom trip over each other to accommodate democrats is wasting your vote IMO. At this point, it's like deciding which is better; the Crips or the Bloods.
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago