What's foggy about that? Leahy didn't seem to recall that Vermont didn't ban corporate spending in state campaigns, so it wasn't affected. Also lost on him is that despite the free rein given to big business, Vermont is the most liberal...
Al Gore's CurrentTV is far from what you could consider a 'big guy.'
When the Supreme Court ventures into the subject of corporate political spending, it has a way of fogging the minds of its critics. Earlier this year, lamenting the infamous 2010 Citizens United decision, Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., said, "The rights of Vermonters and all Americans to speak to each other and to be heard should not be undercut by corporate spending."
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago