What's foggy about that? Leahy didn't seem to recall that Vermont didn't ban corporate spending in state campaigns, so it wasn't affected. Also lost on him is that despite the free rein given to big business, Vermont is the most liberal...
Al Gore's CurrentTV is far from what you could consider a 'big guy.'
When the Supreme Court ventures into the subject of corporate political spending, it has a way of fogging the minds of its critics. Earlier this year, lamenting the infamous 2010 Citizens United decision, Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., said, "The rights of Vermonters and all Americans to speak to each other and to be heard should not be undercut by corporate spending."
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago