A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
"I’m now beginning to think that the Boston Globe poll released on Monday was probably an outlier" That's an amazing admission given the dozens of other polls all showing Warren in front with a predicted 95+% chance of winning (as if Nate SilverStein wasn't a PAID NYT Left-Wing Shill for the DemonRat party). DANIEL - you're not buying that MARXist propaganda, are you? STUPID Lib-Tards of TAXachussetts would rather elect the Fake Affirmative Action REDskin than a genuine RINO in a Rented Red Pick-Up Truck and nice "HANDS" (I heard his fingers are very straight). What a bunch of LOSERS!
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 16 hours ago