A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
"I’m now beginning to think that the Boston Globe poll released on Monday was probably an outlier" That's an amazing admission given the dozens of other polls all showing Warren in front with a predicted 95+% chance of winning (as if Nate SilverStein wasn't a PAID NYT Left-Wing Shill for the DemonRat party). DANIEL - you're not buying that MARXist propaganda, are you? STUPID Lib-Tards of TAXachussetts would rather elect the Fake Affirmative Action REDskin than a genuine RINO in a Rented Red Pick-Up Truck and nice "HANDS" (I heard his fingers are very straight). What a bunch of LOSERS!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014