Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 11:59 PM
Funny, I was having a back-and-forth with Tinsldr2, not Bill904. But Bill904 jumped in thinking he's so smart. SO, Bill, "if you showed any semblance of intelligence" you'd answer my SIMPLE question: what's the distinction between a "good" government job and a "bad" government job? AND, since you're reasonable enough to admit that government DOES create jobs, why do you support a party that holds it as a matter of faith that government does not and CANNOT create jobs? (need I provide quotes?) Furthermore, will you acknowledge that it's government that makes it possible for the private sector to succeed? If not, then it's you who hasn't "showed any semblance of intelligence and willingness to listen". Get that, Bill?

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 11:35 PM
Racist? How? Never mind. Selfmade what?

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 11:16 PM
It's you who ignored my question. Which government jobs are good? Which ones are bad? Private enterprise DEPENDS on government to succeed. FACT! Simple and provable. So you can "be done" if you want. That's a typical nutter response to getting schooled.

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 11:11 PM
Gov Brown raised taxes? Uh, no. For all your nutter claims about being strict constitutionalists you guys don't really know how government works... ~Cheers Winston

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 11:07 PM
Wow, is that true? 150% turnout? Uh, NO. No, that's just false. And I know you know it because you were on the thread the day that TH LIAR tried to make that claim and I PROVED it was false by linking to the the actual county election summary that debunked her. Isn't that right, Bigdogoffhismeds? ~Cheers Winston

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM
Mudbrain - there are quote marks around it because it's DIRECTLY taken from the S&P decision. In fact, it's the very FIRST sentence. OR - as a stupid nutter would say - "a prog talking point". Do you ever get tired of getting smacked in the head? You're too thick to realize you should be embarrassed. ~Cheers Winston

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 10:46 PM
Where did Tinsldr2 go? I think his mind has been "boggled" so he went to soak in a warm tub...

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 10:45 PM

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 10:43 PM
Bill, it's an article of faith in your party that government doesn't create jobs. That's provably false. So how about you tell me which government jobs you "approve" of and which ones you don't? Straw-man my eye...

Allen West Recount Denied