"Labor Unions Kill the Twinkie and 18,000 Jobs" I get it - Hostess is bankrupt so it's the union's fault! Wrong! Michelle Obama personally shut down hostess with her anti-choice, pro-health food campaign. Four... more... YEARS... !

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 1:11 AM
"You did NOT refute my claim that Bush won". You're changing the subject, Bill. And I never attempted to except right above - where I did, in fact. But you're a predictable nutter. You judge "reality" by the source, not the facts. All you nutters do EXACTLY the same thing. Why is that? Maybe you're all "real smart". Not that I care - that's history. But Allen West? He's the current electoral LOSER. " I provided a link to USA Today, a liberal rag" - that's how we're different (and why you're wrong!), I look at the data, not the source. You weak-minded fool.

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 1:04 AM
Uh, Bill-O, you're typically predictable. Deciding based on the source over the data exposes you as the "fact hater". You might try reading before deciding what you "know" (not that I expect you will - too dumb). The Times was simply reporting the result of the Consortium Recount Analysis. You jut tell yourself that you "won". That's all that matters...

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:49 AM
Bill-O, I'm leaving now. Not run off by you're feeble arguments. Just done with this thread. West is going home. Nothing will change that. And Franken is a sitting senator. And justly so. And NOTHING will change that either, Clown Haller. ~Cheers Winston

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:43 AM
* run off

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:39 AM

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:38 AM
A statewide recount could have produced enough votes to tilt the election [Gore’s] way, no matter what standard was chosen to judge voter intent. If all the ballots had been reviewed under any of seven single standards, and combined with the results of an examination of overvotes, Mr. Gore would have won, by a very narrow margin. For example, using the most permissive "dimpled chad" standard, nearly 25,000 additional votes would have been reaped, yielding 644 net new votes for Mr. Gore and giving him a 107-vote victory margin. Using the most restrictive standard — the fully punched ballot card — 5,252 new votes would have been added to the Florida total, producing a net gain of 652 votes for Mr. Gore, and a 115-vote victory margin.

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:24 AM
No they didn't. You're lying. And you know it. Or... Source? Bill, you keep telling yourself that you're presenting "facts". Don't worry about the fact that they're not.

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 12:03 AM
'government does not create jobs' - Mitt Romney So you voted for Obama, Bill?

Allen West Recount Denied

ruralholiday Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 11:59 PM
Funny, I was having a back-and-forth with Tinsldr2, not Bill904. But Bill904 jumped in thinking he's so smart. SO, Bill, "if you showed any semblance of intelligence" you'd answer my SIMPLE question: what's the distinction between a "good" government job and a "bad" government job? AND, since you're reasonable enough to admit that government DOES create jobs, why do you support a party that holds it as a matter of faith that government does not and CANNOT create jobs? (need I provide quotes?) Furthermore, will you acknowledge that it's government that makes it possible for the private sector to succeed? If not, then it's you who hasn't "showed any semblance of intelligence and willingness to listen". Get that, Bill?