Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Too true! When Cronkite said we lost the war in Vietnam after TET the nation and JBJ fell in lock step with his liberal orthodoxy. In fact, we had effectively destroyed the Viet Cong during that multiple pronged defensive. Who knows how it would have shaked out if there was an opposing media view.
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 4 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 44 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago