It has been a remarkable and consequential 24 hours. Over the last day, the American political landscape has -- in both the long and short term -- shifted considerably. The president's signature legislative "achievement" has been Constitutionally affirmed by a slim majority of the United States Supreme Court. The president momentarily celebrated his victory, even as many of his down-ballot Democratic compadres ducked and covered. The conservative movement has been set ablaze over an issue that largely fueled its historic triumph in 2010. And a series of watershed legal precedents have been established. Let's begin by examining the long...
Oh yeah well why dont you go have haemorrhoid surgery! (How'm I doing? Is that better?)
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago