It has been a remarkable and consequential 24 hours. Over the last day, the American political landscape has -- in both the long and short term -- shifted considerably. The president's signature legislative "achievement" has been Constitutionally affirmed by a slim majority of the United States Supreme Court. The president momentarily celebrated his victory, even as many of his down-ballot Democratic compadres ducked and covered. The conservative movement has been set ablaze over an issue that largely fueled its historic triumph in 2010. And a series of watershed legal precedents have been established. Let's begin by examining the long...
Oh yeah well why dont you go have haemorrhoid surgery! (How'm I doing? Is that better?)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago