The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago