True, I was unable to find a single law in any of our 57(snark) states that made it illegal for a homosexual male or female to engage in marriage, orientation was never an issue, which is why skin color needed to be removed as an obstacle, what this amounts to then is activists seeking to have the laws changed based on sexual orientation discrimination. Though, to be fair nobody accuses the left of common sense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 7 hours ago