You forgot incest marriage, the main argument against it is that there is a greater chance of the child having birth defects, but in this new "we must accept" mentality that doesnt fly.. 1. Any couple could have a child with birth defects and 2. If it's same-sexless incest then they cannot procreate anyway. Dont misunderstand I would never advocate for this, but if the decision is made that all couples/groups deserve marriage rights, this would be inevitable.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago