They didnt seem to realize what they were promoting, if we cannot base marriage laws on public morality, then how on earth can we ban incestuous or polygamous relationships? The Supreme Court seemed to realize that this was not a decision on SSM unmarriages but it would effect many other unions as well, if they were to attempt to place a special ammendment for homosexuals to marry based solely on their sexual preference, then any other sexual preference could sue for discrimination, you cant say to one group "you get special privelages" but then tell another "naw, your still too disgusting, were not ready for you yet."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 5 hours ago