They didnt seem to realize what they were promoting, if we cannot base marriage laws on public morality, then how on earth can we ban incestuous or polygamous relationships? The Supreme Court seemed to realize that this was not a decision on SSM unmarriages but it would effect many other unions as well, if they were to attempt to place a special ammendment for homosexuals to marry based solely on their sexual preference, then any other sexual preference could sue for discrimination, you cant say to one group "you get special privelages" but then tell another "naw, your still too disgusting, were not ready for you yet."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 3 hours ago