Gay Marriage To Continue In Oregon

ruffn3k Wrote: Jun 07, 2014 11:38 PM
I don't want to condone death on people I oppose, but ironicly there are already mutations of HIV that are now immune to the treatments we've been using.

Gay Marriage To Continue In Oregon

ruffn3k Wrote: Jun 07, 2014 11:35 PM
Actually, your right more than you know... If we are to consider homphilia a sexuality or orientation we would equally have to apply the same standard to pedophilia and beastiality, all are abnormal, all are dangerous, and by law, if they are an "orientation", they would all have special protective rights.

Gay Marriage To Continue In Oregon

ruffn3k Wrote: Jun 07, 2014 11:33 PM
So if a judge orders that pedophilic marriages are a "civil right" your ok with it because they're not forcing you to be a pedophile? Thats seriously your argument? Wow.
Its amazing how many don't realize that McCarthy was proven correct by the declassification of the Venona Project which was a counter-intelligence program that was able to decrypt messages sent from soviet spies, in fact, nearly every person McCarthy charged with being a communist, actually was a communist. So it's quite embarrassing to see journalists still using the name as some kind of slur.

Marriage: The Real Fight Has Just Begun

ruffn3k Wrote: Jan 27, 2014 5:20 PM
Your going to need to explain how a homosexual society would procreate naturally. And no, there is no homosexuality in nature, what is perceived has long been known to be about dominance, ie. even my female Rott humps the male to put him in his place.

Marriage: The Real Fight Has Just Begun

ruffn3k Wrote: Jan 27, 2014 5:18 PM
Remind me again how that turned out for Rome....

Marriage: The Real Fight Has Just Begun

ruffn3k Wrote: Jan 27, 2014 5:17 PM
True, I was unable to find a single law in any of our 57(snark) states that made it illegal for a homosexual male or female to engage in marriage, orientation was never an issue, which is why skin color needed to be removed as an obstacle, what this amounts to then is activists seeking to have the laws changed based on sexual orientation discrimination. Though, to be fair nobody accuses the left of common sense.

Marriage: The Real Fight Has Just Begun

ruffn3k Wrote: Jan 27, 2014 5:12 PM
You forgot incest marriage, the main argument against it is that there is a greater chance of the child having birth defects, but in this new "we must accept" mentality that doesnt fly.. 1. Any couple could have a child with birth defects and 2. If it's same-sexless incest then they cannot procreate anyway. Dont misunderstand I would never advocate for this, but if the decision is made that all couples/groups deserve marriage rights, this would be inevitable.
And as Utah has shown, that goes both ways, by the way, remind me how many states pass same-sexless unions by way of popular vote and not admitted activist judges? Yeah, that's what I thought. I cant wait for it to hit the supreme court as they've already made clear in their statements that they cannot enforce any other restrictions if they cannot even hold to man-woman, which means its either 1 man - 1 woman, representing nature, or its anything -polygamy, incest, bigamy, child marriages, I mean seriously what are you anti-humans going to say? "well its ok for 2 men to be 'married' but not if they're brothers cuz hey, that would be immoral and unnatural." You people are really amazing, I envy you, I wish I could delude myself into the ficticious realities you so often create in your own minds.
Yeah it was pretty bad, had to pinch myself a few times, Greg Gutfeld kept insinuating that people can have "wrong views", apparently they've lost they've either lost their ability to speak clearly, or they're just pulling our chain when they refer to themselves as Christian. BTW, what would your adopted son being bi-racial have to do with his bad attitude? I have a half brother and sister, both mixed, never been an issue.