Dissent on a One-Way Street

RtWgNt Wrote: Apr 04, 2014 10:43 AM
"they're"

Dissent on a One-Way Street

RtWgNt Wrote: Apr 04, 2014 10:43 AM
Because words matter. If homosexuals are so proud of what they are, and they believe science is behind their sexual identity, then the scientific term for same sex behavior is homosexuality. But the fact of the matter is, they are ashamed of their behavior, b/c they know it's abnormal. So, to make themselves feel better and to make their behavior more palatable to heterosexuals, they stole/redefined the word "gay." Just b/c some group wishes to be called something there not, doesn't mean society has to or should genuflect to their desires.

Dissent on a One-Way Street

RtWgNt Wrote: Apr 04, 2014 1:17 AM
Erick whining about the "gays" again, yet he plays their PC word games by referring to them as "gay" rather than what they are, homosexual. He gives numerous examples, and in every example the offender genuflected to the militant homosexuals, and Erick acts surprised that it keeps occurring. Get a clue Erick and other like-minded whiners, stop whining about it and start fighting back. You can't compromise or take the high road with these fascist, you have to be willing to get in the mud, and fight for what you believe in. Unless/until Erick and others are willing to take an actual stand and stop writing whiny articles, it doesn't mean much. You get what you tolerate.
I spent 22 yrs in the military and I'm married to an active duty wife, who is a couple years from retirement. We live in base housing on a military installation, and I have lived on countless other bases throughout my career. They are not the fortress of security that many people think. We are allowed to have weapons on base, but they must be registered, and cannot be conceal carried. Rep. Stockman is absolutely correct, the BS laws should be repealed and I and every one else on any installation should be free to carry concealed if we choose, and we should not have to register our weapons with the installation.

Millionaires Need Your Help!

RtWgNt Wrote: Apr 03, 2014 10:19 AM
Every single one.

Millionaires Need Your Help!

RtWgNt Wrote: Apr 03, 2014 10:11 AM
I say %uck Chuck Herrin and all those like him, who are traitors to their nation by illegally flaunting US Immigration laws hiring illegal invaders. Federal law enforcement should raid every single business who employees illegal invaders, and absolutely throw the book at the CEOs. Then round up and deport EVERY single illegal invader within our borders. Next, bring our troops home from around the globe, station them along our northern and southern border and put a stop to this nonsense once and for all.
I retired from the USAF in 2010, after 22 years. I get up each morning and I'm thankful I'm no longer a part of, or associated with this organization. It's not just the USAF doing things like this, it's happening in all branches, and it's happening purposely. I wish the US military the best of luck fighting the next wars with homosexuals, atheists, and single moms.

Unsettling “Settled Science”

RtWgNt Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 2:12 PM
You can still read progs and others making the "Republicans won't stay out of my bedroom" argument. Yet, there isn't an instance where GOP legislation intruded into anyone's bedroom. The traditional marriage state laws were passed by the voters, and it's the voters who want to eliminate abortion. Yet, like Derek points out, the progs always claim the majority sides with their policies, yet they can never get them passed at the ballot box, they have to rely on judicial or legislative fiat.
A person would have to have their head squarely up their posterior to walk in to a voting booth a cast a vote for a Democrat. Willfully ignorant anti-American morons.
The 28th Amendment should be changing the voting age to 35 yrs old. This country would be squared away in no time.
I love Doug's articles, but I have a question with how Doug makes is 5th point jive with what Jesus said in Matthew 10:34-39? http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+10%3A34-39&version=KJV