In response to:
All self avowed Christians need to follow this kid's lead. We have clear direction from God through his holy word in the Bible. I would encourage all believers to read Paul's warning in 2 Timothy 3: 1-17, over and over. These hate America first groups like FFRF in Wisconsin need to be reminded who the majority is. Americans need to quit going along to get along, and we must meet these secular progressive loons head on. If conflict makes you uncomfortable, I'd suggest you get over it quickly, otherwise we will all be living with severe discomfort on a daily basis. Enough is enough, make your voice heard, and don't worry about who unfriends you on FB or stops inviting you to dinner parties, and most importantly DON'T SIT ON THE SIDELINES FOR ANOTHER ELECTION....EVER! Pick a side, and take a stand!
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago