It's official. Taxpayers are no longer simply helping the poor, they're subsidizing the lives of welfare recipients at a better rate than their own. The Senate Budget Committee has released a report showing households living below the poverty line and receiving welfare payments are raking in the equivalent of $168 per day in benefits which come in the form of food stamps, housing, childcare, healthcare and more. The median household income in 2011 was $50,054, totaling $137.13 per day. The worst part? Welfare payments are equivalent to making $30 per hour for 40 hours a week. The median wage for...
And who wants to spend more money?????????? Come on, take a wild guess____________. Hint: Community organizer whose resume features a proclivity to vote 'present' while in lower office. And who wants to spend less? Starts with, 'republican congress.' So your point is: Answer, Pointless.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 5 hours ago