Now that the election is decided, the Fourth Estate is on the story. Though the president never mentioned the Benghazi debacle in his prepared...
William Jefferson Clinton had a REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE that made him balance the budget. Check the unemployment rate when Bush was president with a REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE- 4.6% UNTIL OBAMA AND THE DEMS TOOK OVER CONGRESS IN 08!
Washington, DC - For two months, the so-called mainstream media all but ignored the Sept. 11 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in four dead Americans. What actions the Obama administration took before, during and after the bloody assaults on the U.S. consulate and a CIA outpost should have been a legitimate election issue. But the Romney campaign only raised the disaster once -- and then avoided it like an outbreak of the Ebola virus.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago