Some had been waiting for more than an hour – sitting in a line of cars that stretched for blocks. Others had arrived hours early, just to be the first in line. Local radio and morning television teased their audience with hints and sparse details before finally making the announcement. After that, the location and details spread like wildfire via text, Twitter and Facebook. What was so important that hundreds would wait in line so long? A new lifesaving medicine? Free hundred dollar bills? A fabulous celebrity cruise? No, nothing quite that glamorous. Americans for Prosperity was offering gasoline at...
Months ago I started filling up at half a tank and even then it costs $55-62. Near empty is $103, so I fill up more often at a lower "price" to keep my BP from going through the roof. Come November 6, 2012, I'll be voicing my extreme displeasure.
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago